Looking for an Experienced and Efficient Business Bankruptcy Attorney in Southern California?
Business bankruptcy, creditors’ rights & business litigation law firm has the skills to help you win
We can help. With more than 20 years of legal experience, Curry Advisors assists individuals and businesses with a variety of debtor/creditor issues and litigation matters. We advise debtors regarding their rights and obligations in relation to their creditors, and we assist debtors in dealing effectively with their obligations, whether through negotiated settlements or litigation. We help secured and unsecured creditors determine the most efficient strategy for realizing value from the obligations owed to them, taking into account the particular circumstances and likely response by the debtors. We effectively handle all types of business litigation, simple and complex. Whether representing debtor or creditor, plaintiff or defendant, we work closely with you to achieve a cost-effective resolution.
We assist, counsel and represent debtors, creditors and committees in all matters involving debtor-creditor relationships, and we represent parties to business litigation, including in connection with the following:
- Chapter 11 reorganizations (including personal Chapter 11 cases)
- Chapter 7 liquidations
- Assignments for the benefit of creditors
- Out-of-court workouts and restructurings
- Debt counseling
- Prosecution and defense of bankruptcy-related litigation, including litigation involving preferences, fraudulent conveyances, dischargeability issues, intellectual property rights, asset sales and the automatic stay
- Bankruptcy Appeals
- Non-bankruptcy litigation involving collections, receiverships, attachments, foreclosures, business and contract disputes, and rights under the Uniform Commercial Code
Contact a San Diego lawyer who will fight for your rights today.
Call Curry Advisors at 619-238-0004 or contact us online to schedule your appointment.