K. Todd Curry
Email: click here to contact
- California, 1990
- Nevada, 2000
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1990 (magna cum laude)
- University of California San Diego (Revelle College), B.A. Economics, 1987 (cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics
Associations & memberships
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nevada (inactive status)
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum (Board of Directors 2004-2006)
- San Diego County Bar Association
Executive Editor, San Diego Law Review, 1989-1990. Author: “The Deductibility of Punitive Damages as an Ordinary and Necessary Business Expense: Reviving The Public Policy Doctrine,” 26 San Diego Law Review 351 (1990). Board of Directors, San Diego Bankruptcy Forum, 2004-2006.
- In re Lochmiller Indus., Inc. 178 B.R. 241 (Bankr. S.D. Cal. 1995)
Curry Advisors represents clients in San Diego and throughout Southern California, as well as nationwide.